- AP Chauffeurs LTD are committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We will not transfer any information outside the European Economic Area. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- AP Chauffeurs LTD only collect information about you to process your quote or booking requests.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit/debit card details.
- We do not store your credit/debit card information once your booking has been processed.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent and you can be sure that under NO Circumstances will we divulge your information to any third party.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us in the future.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or amend them promptly. If you have any questions or comments regarding privacy, please contact us.